Kidnappers have contacted the parent of the six abducted children from Urgwan Sauri, Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna metropolis and demanded for N20 million ransom.
Suspected bandits had stormed the resident of Mr. Andrew Umoh, located at Ungwan Sauri,
on Tuesday last week, kidnapped his son, three other children and one other person.
Mr Umoh told DAILYPOST in Kaduna on Tuesday that the abductors of the children called and demanded for N20 million before they could release them.
He said when the kidnappers stormed his residence, he told them to carry him, but they refused, saying he was too old.
He said that his 41-year-old son, Peter Andrew Umoh,
is the bread winner of the family.
The 86-years-old man lamented that in his entire life, he has not seen nor touched one million Naira, not to talk of about N20 million.
He called for assistance from members of the public.
News5 days ago
Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB gives conditions to dialogue with Buhari govt
Arewa1 day ago
Security agents chase, destroy bandits’ camp in Katsina, recover rustled animals
Crime3 days ago
NSC confirms attack on Oyo prison
Law5 days ago
Court sends Nnamdi Kanu back to DSS custody, adjourns till November
Buhari2 weeks ago
COVID-19: FG to ban unvaccinated workers from offices December 1
Crime2 weeks ago
Army neutralises three unknown gunmen in Anambra
News2 days ago
Man Utd vs Liverpool: Solskjaer speaks on resigning as manager after 5-0 defeat
News3 weeks ago
FEC approves N16.39trn 2022 budget proposal