The Chairman of DAAR Communications Plc, Raymond Dokpesi Junior, has lamented that the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, never gave him the result showing he tested positive to COVID-19.
Stay informed on health issues, trends, and tips in Northern Nigeria with Arewa Health. Get expert advice, news, and insights on public health, wellness, and healthcare services that impact the lives of people in the region.
The Chairman of DAAR Communications Plc, Raymond Dokpesi Junior, has lamented that the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, never gave him the result showing he tested positive to COVID-19.
Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State on Friday confirmed three (3) new cases of coronavirus also known as COVID-19 in the state. Makinde, who doubles as chairman of the COVID-19
A former Nigerian lawmaker, Shehu Sani, has reacted to the revelations made by some discharged Coronavirus patients. DAILY POST reported earlier that media mogul, High Chief Raymond Dokpesi, had revealed
The COVID-19 lockdown in Ogun State has been extended till May 24. This was disclosed by Governor Dapo Abiodun at a press conference he addressed at his Okemosan office in
Nigerians returning home due to the coronavirus pandemic will have to offset their two-week quarantine bill on arrival. This was contained in a revised guidelines released by the Nigerian Government
The federal government has warned Nigerians to stop consuming just anything because of coronavirus. The government lamented that some people were heard suggesting that bleach could cure the disease. “Bleach
The Comorian President Azali Assoumani has thanked the people of Madagascar and President Rajoelina for a donation of COVID-Organics, the purported coronavirus preventative and curative mixture. Also included in the
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has told Nigerians not to expect to see the Coronavirus test results of the Dubai, UK and US returnees. The agency said it
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control has warned Nigerians against the use of Chloroquine to treat Coronavirus. Mojisola Adeyeye, NAFDAC’s Director-General, told journalists in Abuja that
The Lagos State Government, on Thursday, confirmed 51 new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19). The State Commissioner for Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi, disclosed this on his official Twitter page. This brings
The Adamawa State Government has lifted the ban placed on religious congregations across the state with immediate effect to allow religious bodies have their normal worship and services. Press secretary
US authorities warned Wednesday that Chinese hackers were attempting to steal coronavirus data on treatments and vaccines, adding fuel to Washington’s war with Beijing over the pandemic, the AFP reports.
Over 1,000 people have recovered from COVID-19 in Nigeria. As at this morning, there are 3,737 active cases. On Wednesday night, the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control announced six new
United Nations Children Fund, UNICEF, has disclosed that over 950 Nigerian children under the age of five could die every day from preventable causes over the next six months. UNICEF
Niger Republic has announced the end of a night-time curfew on the capital Niamey and reopening of places of worship. The churches and religious gatherings were closed since late March
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has admitted that COVID-19 may never go away, Reuters reports. WHO’s executive director emergencies program, Mike Ryan, on Wednesday said the coronavirus may just become
The Kaduna State Government, on Tuesday announced that 11 Almajiri coronavirus patients in the State have been discharged after showing full recovery from the virus. The State’s Governor, Nasir El-Rufai,
Sokoto State government on Tuesday recorded another COVID-19 death. This was confirmed in a post on the state ministry of health official Twitter page. This brings the total number of
The Ondo State Government has discharged five coronavirus patients in the state. The State government made this known in a tweet on Tuesday. Governor Akeredolu Rotimi said the total number
Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesperson, Dmitry Peskov, has tested positive for coronavirus. He personally made the announcement on Tuesday. “I am receiving treatment,” State news agency TASS quoted him as